SHIPPING & RETURNS
Shipping RestrictionDue to international and domestic regulations, we are not able to ship our products to all geographical locations and address types. Below are some general guidelines.
- WORKSHOP does not currently ship to any countries outside of the United States.
- WORKSHOP does not currently ship directly to customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Mexico or Canada. For sales in these areas, please click Here for the additional WORKSHOP retailers, distributors or online retailers.
- WORKSHOP does not currently ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/DPO/FPO shipping addresses. Please use physical addresses for your orders.
- WORKSHOP does not currently ship to military APO/DPO/FPO addresses or US Territories/Protectorates.
- Expedited orders (Two-Day and Overnight) not placed by 2:00 PM Central may not be fulfilled until the next day .
WORKSHOP may choose to add to, subtract from or otherwise alter these shipping restrictions at any time. Shipping may be available for a wider range of countries in the future as well. Check back for any policy changes.
Returns PolicyHassle-Free Returns
We unconditionally guarantee all unused or defective merchandise for 45 days from the receipt of shipment. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you may return any unused or defective merchandise FREE, for a prompt refund or exchange. Simply call WORKSHOP at 1-888-455-8724 or visit and fill out Product Return Form to request a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) Number. Our Customer Service Representative will assist you with the returns process.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
- WORKSHOP will pay the FedEx Ground return shipping costs if the item is returned from within the US. We will provide you with a pre-paid FedEx Ground label to return the items to us. Any FedEx drop-off locations will accept your return once the prepaid return label has been attached to the return shipment.
- You can return unused items sold by WORKSHOP for 45 days from the receipt of shipment. All items must be in the condition you received them, packed in the original carton with all original accessories included.
- If you receive multiple return labels for items you intend to return together, or are returning multiple purchases together, please contact us at 1-800-455-8724, to prevent any problems or delays in processing your refund.
- All returned items will be inspected by our Returns Department for condition and contents. If the returned items are found to be incomplete or in used condition, your return will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee. Your credit will include the price of the returned items and any taxes, less any original shipping charges and/or applicable re-stocking fees. Your credit will appear after WORKSHOP has received and processed your returned item(s) through our return procedure.
- Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear on their customers' records. Please allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
WORKSHOP is currently working hard to improve shipping rates for you.
Learn more about the current shipping rates. >